Join us for our second Late Sunday Afternoon x Crave Workshops Indigo Stencil Workshop. Learn the Art of Indigo Stencil Resist pattern making and bring home a beautiful pillow. We will start by eating an alfresco lunch then spend the afternoon learning how to use indigo stencils. Custom patterned stencils will be provided. It will be a relaxing and fun environment to learn in and make new friends along the way. This workshop is for everyone, and no experience is necessary.
Indigo expert Agnes Pierscieniak from Crave Workshops will be sharing her custom designed modern patterns and be teaching the Japanese method of Stencil resist dyeing. This workshop reinterprets the Japanese art of Katazome with global geometric patterns designed by Agnes. The bold patterns are applied to home linens to create modern heirlooms.
What will be included:
- 1 pillow made in Los Angeles by Late Sunday Afternoon
- or 4 Dinner Napkins
- Custom designed modern patterns
- Personalized instruction with artist Agnes Pierscieniak in a small class setting
- a delicious home-cooked lunch
- light snacks and beverages
- a few surprises!
- Smoked salmon and avocado served w/artisan hearty breads
- Crudité w/ creamy chive dip
- Vanilla chia pudding topped with pomegranate and mint