Letters to: Book Series
Write now. Read later. Treasure forever: Nothing is more romantic than a handwritten love letter. Declare your affection in this keepsake collection of aerograms that capture a moment in time and serve as an enduring expression of love. Like a dozen grand gestures in one, this innovative format invites romantics to declare their affection to their beloved in 12, fold-and-mail letters to be opened in the future. Treasure this paper time capsule - and each other - for years to come.
• Each letter is printed with a unique prompt like "When we first met.," "What I love about us.," "It's the little things, like when.," and "I promise to you.," plus two blank letters to write your own
• Ideal for wedding anniversaries, long-distance relationships, or engaged couples
• Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My. book series that has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide
Fans of Letters to My Daughter, Letters to My Mom, and Letters to Open When will love this Oprah's Favorite Things Pick for 2015, Letters to My Love.
For your one and only.
Letters to My Love includes 12 prompted letters that will inspire love notes to remind your sweetheart how much your relationship means to you. Postdate each envelope, seal with a kiss (and a sticker), and gift this book of love to your sweetheart for future opening.
The must-have baby shower gift!
Share memories, love, and words of wisdom with your bundle of joy with this unique and inspiring book of letters. Part of the blockbuster bestselling Letters to . . . series!
The perfect gift for an expecting mom, a new dad, or any parent seeking to create a deeply personal baby keepsake, this set of 12 letter templates will inspire reflection and connection between parent and child.
Your baby will always be your baby. Whether you're pregnant or a new parent, fill these envelopes with memories and hopes for your baby. Then postdate, seal, and save the letters to gift to your child at a later date.
Included are 12 letters that each begin with a unique prompt, such as:
- On the day you were born ...
- My wishes for you are ...
- Your first home was like this ...
Seal letters with the included stickers before giving this to your child—all grown up—as a paper time capsule that captures their first fleeting years.
COOL PREGNANCY GIFTS: A fresh twist on a guided pregnancy journal or memory book, Letters to My Baby encourages deep connections between mother and child or father and child, capturing special moments with your little one during early parenthood to share in the years to come.
TIME-TESTED AND ENDURINGLY POPULAR: Created by Lea Redmond, author of the bestselling Letters to . . . book series that has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide and includes Letters to My Daughter, Letters to My Son, and Letters to My Grandchild.
LETTERS TO OPEN WHEN: The finished set of special "notes to my baby" makes a great gift for graduation, a milestone birthday, or a wedding day. Fans have praised the special value of a child having a sample of a parent's handwriting to cherish always.
From My Grandchild's first year:
This book of 12 letters lets you record your memories, reflections, and dreams for the newest grandchild in your family during your first year together. Each month, fill out a letter and tuck a photo of your grandbaby into the corresponding frame. Along the way, postdate and seal each letter with the enclosed stickers and fill out the family tree. Then save this keepsake book to gift your grandchild when they're older. They will treasure it forever.
• AN EASY AND UNIQUE WAY TO RECORD MILESTONES: The letter templates, photo frames, and fill-in family tree are a novel way to keep track of all the milestones of a grandbaby's first year, while also creating a priceless heirloom that generations to come will cherish.
• A MEANINGFUL GIFT: LETTERS FROM MY GRANDCHILD'S FIRST YEAR is a unique gift for expecting or new grandparents, or a great add-on for a baby shower.